Salesforce, the #1 CRM in the world comes with great native analytics, providing powerful, customizable reports and dashboards. It’s working really well for your team or business.
Why, then, do you need Einstein Analytics when you already have Salesforce reports and dashboards?
If you have to go with higher efforts and expense of adopting Einstein Analytics, you need to know “Why?”. You must understand the differences between Einstein Analytics and your native analytics, and you need to identify your business use case(s), in order to justify the change.
Why do you need Einstein Analytics?
FIRST, YOU WILL NEVER REPLACE NATIVE SALESFORCE REPORTS AND DASHBOARDS WITH EINSTEIN ANALYTICS.
The analytics capability built into Salesforce is powerful and flexible, easy to configure, and simple to learn. It can meet many organizational needs out of the box, and analysts can achieve a great business result with this tool. Salesforce reports and dashboards are always relevant and useful, and they are often the “go to” option for a quick win. This is especially true as Salesforce continues to develop and refine their native analytics.
However, Salesforce analytics is a tool – Einstein Analytics is a platform. There is a fundamental difference between the two, as you will see.
SECOND, THERE ARE SOME EXCELLENT BUSINESS REASONS FOR IMPLEMENTING EINSTEIN ANALYTICS, INCLUDING:
- Augmented analytics is the future of business insights. Using the power of machine learning and artificial intelligence, Einstein Analytics brings your data to life in a way that cannot be done manually. It delivers powerful predictive and prescriptive analytics and insights.
- Einstein Analytics provides a true 360-degree view of your customer that is fast and interactive.
- Einstein Analytics enables you to take immediate, contextual action on insights to create tasks, open your customer record, chatter to team members, and take action in Salesforce.
- Einstein Analytics dashboards are embedded on your Customer record, right there in your business process, with any data from Salesforce and other systems.
- Collaboration – Einstein Analytics turns analytics from a pie chart into a conversation! Charts can be annotated, shared and discussed in moments through a variety of means.
- It accelerates your adoption of Salesforce and amplifies your ROI to become a true customer-focused, data-driven organization.
- Einstein Analytics gives Salesforce users the ability to analyze not just Salesforce data but external data as well, taking analytics from just looking at disconnected graphs to a far more meaningful analysis through fully interactive dashboards.
- With Einstein Analytics, external data can be processed, manipulated, connected and visualized without storing it in your Salesforce org, saving valuable space, and helping to preserve your sanity.
- Einstein Analytics provides another level of customizability, empowering impressive and engaging visualizations, and enabling company or team branding.
- Then there is the beautiful and functional mobile app for Einstein Analytics.
- Einstein Analytics is more of a complete data enterprise solution that is beyond native Salesforce analytics. It is a true business insights platform.
- Einstein Analytics pages help create experiences that enable people to become productive by starting with data, and visualizing what has changed, without moving the user away from an operational experience. Pages make the analytics experience layered without looking at three-page reports.
- Trending and waterfall charts! Look back over trends to get insights into how things are changing and why, and drill down as deep as you want, thus overcoming the limitations of the snapshot nature of native reports.
- Einstein Analytics offers powerful, advanced functions in compare tables that can help you rank, label and manipulate data without needing to create calculated fields, etc.
- Data recipes, where you can use the intuitive UI to profile and clean data for better use in analytics, harmonizing data across sources, etc.
- You can combine and analyze objects and fields any way you want in the dataset builder. Say goodbye to just four layers of connectivity!